DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER AGREEMENT
This Domain Name Transfer Agreement is made as of the ______ day of ________, 20__, and is by and between, ___________ an individual residing at __________________________, (the "Seller") and ________________________ (the "Buyer").
FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged:
1. Assignment. Seller hereby assigns, conveys and transfers to Buyer, and its successors and assigns, and Buyer accepts, all of Seller's right, title and interest including but not limited to all of Seller's common law rights in and to the domain name registration "anydomainname.com" and any goodwill symbolized thereby, and all rights to sue for past infringement and to receive any recoveries therefor (collectively referred to as the "Domain Name.") In addition Seller hereby assigns, conveys and transfers to Buyer, and its successors and assigns all data, programming code, customer lists, resumes and all other information as it pertains to the operation of the website known as www.anydomainname.com.
Further Assurances. Seller
hereby covenants that he will, at any time upon request of Buyer, execute and
deliver to Buyer any new or confirmatory instruments and do and perform (at
Buyer's reasonable expense) any other acts which Buyer may reasonably request in
order to fully assign and transfer to and vest in Buyer, all of Seller's right,
title and interest in and to the Domain Names.
3. Covenants. Seller further covenants that he will not, anywhere in the world, challenge, or cause a third party to challenge, the validity and ownership by Buyer of the Domain Name and will not, anywhere in the world directly or indirectly seek to register, defend, compromise or dispute any rights in and to the Domain Name. Seller also will not, anywhere in the world, directly or indirectly seek to register or otherwise acquire any rights in any domain names, trade names, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property assets that are or may be, or that contain portions that are or may be, confusingly similar to the Domain Name.
4. Representations. Seller asserts that, to the best of Seller' knowledge, no claim regarding ownership and/or use of the Domain Name now exists, and no third party has manifested any such ownership rights.
5. General. This Assignment may be executed in two counterparts, which together shall constitute one Assignment, and shall be governed by the law of the State of ________________, exclusive of its conflicts of laws provisions. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous, written or oral agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
6. Payment. Upon sufficient proof by the Buyer that seller has transferred all rights, and data as it pertains to the sale, Buyer’s attorney ________________ shall release to Seller a certified check for the purchase price in the sum of $1,000,000 USD (One million dollars US).
WITNESS the following signatures:
By: _______________________________ ____________________________(SEAL)
Name: ____________________________ Seller’s name